Kim was born in Taiwan but traveled in different places with her cat called Kaki. Kim is an illustrator and designer, also have experience in art directing. Her works mainly focus in the world of 2D, trying to bridge the way of illustrations and branding.
She had been working with different studios and design agencies globally. The client includes but not only: Google, Android, Apple, Cisco, McDonald, Slack, etc.
Her passion for drawing out people's thoughts and mind on a canvas leads her to this space. Hope you can enjoy the works she created, too.
If you have any interest in working with her or just want to get in touch, welcome to say hi!
- Communication Arts 2023 Illustration Annual, Winner
- 3x3 International Illustration Annual No.19, Merit
- Communication Arts 2021 Illustration Annual, Shortlist
- Red Dot: Brands & Communication Design 2020, Winner
- Disney Imagineering's Imaginations Design Competition, Semi-finalist